Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi, I have a Saab 93 Vector 1.8T 2003 Recently I have had remote

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Saab 93 Vector 1.8T 2003 Recently I have had remote control failure. The car can only be opened with the key the alarm is tripped. Once the key is in the ignition the alarm stops the car drives well. I have to remove the F2 fuse to reset the remote controls they then lock and open the car no problem for about 8 hours. Then I have to repeat the whole scenario again. I got an auto electrician with a tech 2 machine to look at the car and he told me the tech 2 was unable to communicate with the car therefore I still do not know what is wrong. Can you help?

Please ignore question, as I've obtained the answer from another source. I needed the reply by the end of the day.

Sorry!

Regards. Sharon

Category: Car