Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hello i hope you can help re,car id merc W211 e/class 2.2cdi

Customer Question

hello i hope you can help re,car id merc W211 e/class 2.2cdi saloon reg,FV57AHZ .Vin No WDB2110082B210949 the fault is;The digital readout display in the middle of speedo when opening d/door the backlight display come on bright blue at this time the readout info is legible but not for long as in 20/30 sec,s switching ign on or not back light turns so bright it "whites out/illegible this happened overnight as it where the electric,s on car have not been touched in any way before if you could tell me which part has failed with parhaps a part number ,also access procedure to replace thankyou mick lenton .
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.