Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

my radio display and steering column controls has stopped working

Customer Question

my radio display and steering column controls has stopped working on my 05 vectra? can any one help? Al
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Al,

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Did they just stop at the same time all at once?
Let me know if you still need assistance,thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mike.
Yes, they all stopped at the same time. The display will show time and date etc. but the radio display does not come on and if the engine is running the display stays showing time date and temperature only. All the steering wheel controls for the radio and CD have stopped working as well? Al
Ok,has the battery gone flat at anytime or been changed recently?