Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

golfmark 4 cabriolet 2 litre 2001 runs for miles you park up

Customer Question

golfmark 4 cabriolet 2 litre 2001 runs for miles you park up it wont restar have replced relays driving us nuts
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Will the engine start back uo once she has cooled off.

Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did once car is in garage so cold still wont start

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
so now will not start what so ever .

Check and see if you have spark at the plugs ,

If you have spark spray start helper down the throttle body when cranking the engine over and see if she starts .

Greg.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

AM NOT IN THE LEAST IMPRESSED -YOU ARE ASKING ME TO CHECK BASIC SCHOOLBOY THINGS GIVE ME CREDIT IF YOU KNOWABOUT GOLFS YOU KNOW THAT THIS CAN BE ABASIC FAULT I HAVE WASTED MONEY IN WHAT FEELS LIKE A SCAM WILLREPORT IT HAVE INSTRUCTED BANK TO CANCEL ALL DEALINGS WITH YOU I AM A DISABLED PERSON SO THE INSULT WAS EVEN GREATER SHAME ON YOU GOT ALL THE INFO I WANTED FOR FREE REPEAT FREE ON THE WEB YOU ARE JUST SPINNING QUESTIONS OUT DO NOT REPEAT NOT CHARGE ME YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED