Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I own a nissan note 2006 model. The airbag light has been flashing.

Customer Question

I own a nissan note 2006 model. The airbag light has been flashing. A garage has used diagnostics saying it could be one if two things. One costing £120 or the other being part being the module costing £350. I left it for a few weeks to save the money. I took it back and the garage said that it was indeed airbag module. They replaced it but the light airbag light was still flashing. They took it to an electrician? And it now transpires that the spiral wire at the rear of the module was the fault which had in turn damaged the module. I was then told the extra cost to replace the wire/cable £133.
Can this be right? If the cable/wire is faulty would this have not damaged the new module when it was put in?
Please can you help and advise.
Category: Car
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to just Answer.

My name is Rob and have been tasked with what we call stale questions.

I am sorry you have been waiting for too long for some help.

Do you still need some assistance with this problem.

regards rob