Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

Hi Still havent received the answer to the first question

Customer Question

Hi Still haven't received the answer to the first question
Category: Car
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello.

Mark :

Can you tell me what your first question was as there is no history of it in your account.

JACUSTOMER-ik9iu3b8- :

Hi I have the rr sport hse 2009 and the sat nav is in off road routes it will not let me enter the destination manually. it seems to be in another country ie russia

JACUSTOMER-ik9iu3b8- :

I cannot get to the stage where I can enter the country England should I disconnect the battery ?

JACUSTOMER-ik9iu3b8- :

I have tried restore to factory settings but its not having it. the sat nav will only let me enter a route by its corodannace

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Shanta