Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

trying to replace cobra 7897 alarm thats faulty with a used

Customer Question

trying to replace cobra 7897 alarm thats faulty with a used one that was working but will not work when fitted to another vehicle .do they need reset if so can it be done
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Getv in touch with Cobra here at this link they have service personal that will help you with this issue .

Please click here or here

Need further assistance then please get back to me if needed.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

IT SEEMS THAT RENAULT DOES NOT SUPPLY COBRA UK WITH THE WIRNG DIAGRAMS FOR THIS ALARM UNIT SO UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE OF NO HELP .