Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hello, I have a citroen zsara 2l hdi. it had an immobilizer

Customer Question

hello, I have a citroen zsara 2l hdi. it had an immobilizer fault and I've replaced the ecu so it starts and runs now but the engine management light is on and it won't rev above 3000rpm. The fault code says it is flow censor short circuit, and ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
This issue that you are having and the code that you are getting is because the mass air flow sensor is failing. The mass air flow sensor is responsible for measuring the air/fuel mixture to the engine. To correct the issue the sensor has to be replaced and this is likely unrelated to the original problem.