Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Rolls Royce Mulliner Park Ward Convertible 1969 The

Customer Question

Rolls Royce Mulliner Park Ward Convertible 1969 The heater does not work, there is aconnecting wire from a relay? or solenoid? to the watercontrol valve which is not connected neither of the two blower motors are showing any signs of life I am not sure which switches on the dash controls the heater please advise (air conditioning is fitted and works very well)
David Lyne
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello David,

Hello David,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello David,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,