Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Fiat doblo rear wiper washer & front washer stopped worki

Customer Question

Fiat doblo rear wiper washer & front washer stopped working
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Did this stop all of the sudden or over time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

of a sudden the switch/ arm at the steering wheel controls all the window wipers & washers the front work normally the back dont work the back washer doesnt work & if i pull back the arm the front wipers work but the washer doesnt & theres no noise checked the fuses but the book says the fuse is the same for the washer & front wipers so it cant be that could it be the arm ?

Yes from what you are describing and from prior experience with this issue on the past the arm is what is causing your issue here. The arm is going to need to be replaced in order to correct this problem.