Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

DIESEL ASTRA WONT START, RECHARGED BATTERY -STARTED FISRST

Customer Question

DIESEL ASTRA WONT START, RECHARGED BATTERY -STARTED FISRST TIME , WOULD NOT START THERE AFTER,WONT BUMP START OR WITH JUMP LEADS!
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

After the battery was charged and the engine started, how long was it the engine ran and when did you try re-start it and couldn't

Mark.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Mark,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Mark,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Hello Mark,

Once again I apologize for not being able to find a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to continue the search or if you would prefer me to close your question.

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

after charging the battery the car started first time and then the day after but after a short trip would not fire up, tried recharging battery again but wouldn't,t start ! will not start with bump or jump leads now!

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.
Does the engine crank over or is the battery flat?

Mark.