Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

when I switch on the engine and I look at the dashboard that

Customer Question

when I switch on the engine and I look at the dashboard that the fuel gauge, temperature gauge, rev counter gauge are not working properly, do you think is it the fuse at fault or the wire attach to the fuse box is loosing. it was working then it goes off completed.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

From what you are describing this issue is consistent with the instrument cluster itself starting to electrically fail which results in the symptoms that you are having.At the back of the instrument cluster if the harness leading to it is not loose the cluster is at fault.