Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Mitsubishi GDI Sport year 2000 Hatchback. Could you please

Customer Question

Mitsubishi GDI Sport year 2000 Hatchback. Could you please give a diagnostic as the NO 1 4 Injectors have no power to them. We do not have the diagnostic tool now as the mechanics say it is past the sale date. Hard to find the tester for the correct codes. Thank you so much for an early reply.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,