Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

MY CITROEN RELAY 2002 WILL START WHEN I USED EASY START BUT

Customer Question

MY CITROEN RELAY 2002 WILL START WHEN I USED EASY START BUT WILL NOT START NORMALLY. I CHANGED FUEL FILTER GLOW PLUGS AND GLOW PLUG RELAY BUT IT IS STILL READING LOW FUEL PREASURE. I WAS TOLD THAT TWO OF THE INJECTORS WERE LEAKING I HAVE THEM CHANGED BUT CONDITION REMAINS THE SAME. CAN YOU SAY WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? I HAVE SPENT OVER £300.00 ON IT IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND HAVE NOT GET A FULL DAY RUN OUT OF IT
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

From what you are describing combined with the parts that you have already replaced this issue is consistent with a weak and failing fuel pump. The fuel pump in this case will likely need to be replaced as it is loosing pressure internally.