Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

hi im looking to replace my speedo cluster

Customer Question

hi i need  replace my speedo cluster do I need to match codes etc

as I havnt got one

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you .

Yes you do have to have the cluster programmed to the car - as the security system is integral.

Another option - and usually cheaper , is to send the cluster for test / repair to a company that does this work - One such that offer a postal service is on - 0 1 6 3 4 - 6 8 7 2 2 2 .... if that helps.

The best of this option is - they repair the fault and you can refit it - no coding / no extra costs at all... so you can give them a call if you wish and they will talk you through it all - inc prices etc... I mention it just in case it helps you ..

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

.................Please do click on the OK/ Excellent ratings for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.