Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I own a beardmore taxi. A 1957 which is fitted with a Perkins

Customer Question

I own a beardmore taxi. A 1957 which is fitted with a Perkins 4.99 engine, the cold starter is not firing up , can you please try to explain to me how is Fred up & maybe why it's not , the manual says it should burst into flames & heat the induction manifold to help starting but it's not doing this , if someone can tell me what controls it I might be able to rectify it, many thanks , john
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello John,

Hello John,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?