Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

everything works but my ford fiesta R reg engine wont cat

Customer Question

everything works but my ford fiesta R reg engine won't catch
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you ...

The usual fault with this engine when you get these symptoms, is down to the likes of excessively worn spark plugs - or such like as clogging fuel filter... or - a crank sensor fault..

The latter is very common for a non starting fault on these - but the other things should be borne on mind / checked as necessary too..

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.