Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi I have a mercedes SL 350 (2004), I have no power to my windscreen

Customer Question

Hi I have a mercedes SL 350 (2004), I have no power to my windscreen blowers just to my feet, the only blower on the dash working is the driver's face/side window one none of the others. I don't have a manual for the car can you help please
Lorraine
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Lorraine,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

I would think that maybe this is a operator error -- It could of course be a fault on the car - but if I give you a link to download yourself an Owners Manual for the car- that will definitely help you to get used to the car - how to operate the systems etc - and just may be all thats needed..

Once you go through that -in the appropriate section - if you do find you appear to have a fault with the system, by all means get back to me and we can discuss it further -

So the first link is HERE for the MB interactive manual... once there - click on where it says Tech centre - above where it says Owners Manual - and follow through from there - This link HERE may be helpful also.

Basically looking at the control panel - you use the MODE button to highlight the zone you wish to heat - use.... but that should help you as above.

IF you struggle with the On Line version, ( they can be a bit awkward ) any MB dealer can order you in an Owners Manual in print - and while there, they would show you how to operate the controls.. Im just thinking that that may help you also..

Kind Rgds , MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Very Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.