Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi I have a ldv maxus year 55 I have a problem with the lights

Customer Question

Hi I have a ldv maxus year 55 I have a problem with the lights they are going on and off all the time and this also stops the electric windows from working and the lights on the inside dash.

Michele
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Michele,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question -

Just before we continue - can you please tell me exactly what you have checked as to the cause of this thus far...

Also - exactly which lights are doing this and doe sit include the dash lights ( the back lighting ) ?

Kind Rgds, MIKE.....................................