Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Why does my 53 reg automatic audi 2.5 diesel feel like it jumps

Customer Question

Why does my 53 reg automatic audi 2.5 diesel feel like it jumps out of gear + revs high only when I go on the motorway.I have to pull on the hard shoulder to avoid an accident

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I will wait for an answer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not happy I've paid £21 to get an answer to this question I'm not happy

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,