Mark
Mark, Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

Back again mark... went out to see if lights where still on,

Customer Question

Back again mark... went out to see if lights where still on, mirtor lights were off but foot well still on and light on bottom of passenger door still on although the car was locked. Missus said there was a light on the dash sayn there was a door open when she was driven earlier. I presume it must be the passenger door so if that lihht is staying on on the bottom of the door although its closed and locked....?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find Mark or another Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

I think this is caused by a faulty door switch. You need to check all the doors though as the circuits are linked. The switch is part of the lock mechanism.

Mark.