Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

When I first start up the engine I GET A LOUD CLATTERING NOISE

Customer Question

When I first start up the engine I GET A LOUD CLATTERING NOISE FROM BEHIND THE DASHBOARD NEAR THE sPEEDO This noise cannot be heard under the bonnet but only inside the car. However, after I have engaged the gears and sta rted to move off the noise disappears.This seems to happen whenever I start the car even when the engine has previously been running. Can you help me with a possible diagnosis.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have now hired a garage to carry out a diagnosis so I am now asking you to cancel your search for an expert. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Hello William,

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,