Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

rover 825 v6 thermostat removal

rover 825 v6 thermostat removal
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The thermostat is not easy to get to on this engine and the intake manifold has to be removed in order to get to the thermostat housing.
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.