Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX my dad bmw has these problems and

Customer Question

hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX my dad bmw has these problems and where can I get these parts 1.falt pulg- po102 - power tain 2. mass /volume circuit flow input 3. EO011- power train 3. a- ram shaft position 4. timint over advanced /system performance (bank1) 5. air conditioner fan-64.54.6-921 381 4.tie rod and tie rod end for bmw 4.4i 2 for leftleg and 2 for right leg thanks I will bw waiting for ur reply
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Joseph,

Hello Joseph,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?