Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

TRYING TO GET WALNUT DASHBOARD TRIM FOR MY SKODA SUPERB 2009

TRYING TO GET WALNUT DASHBOARD TRIM FOR MY SKODA SUPERB 2009 SALOON REG NO KUO9 KHA
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I CERTAINLY WANT YOU TO KEEP TRYING.

REGARDS XXXXX XXXXX

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you .. and sorry to see you have had a wait..

Can you please tell me - is this the whole of the dashboard you desire to replace?

Too - do you know that , what you desire to replace, is actually available? I ask, because people have different ideas if you understand...

What have the dealers said to you ?

Also please give me the car's full VIN..

When I receive your reply, I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

.Mike please excuse my ignorance. what is vin. my reg no is kuo9 kha its year 2009.my hand book shows in first inside page image of the dash with a walnut strip along the dash also along all the doors.

regards.Patrick.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Mike. the answer i had from Skoda customer services was they would not recmmend this.but they would say that.I have stuck on wood affect facia

on other cars.As i mentioned its showing just that in mycars owners manual as a strip along the facia and the doors.I am not too good on the laptop or i would send a photo.There must be a company that dose that.On my recent search i found an american company dose them for Skoda superb but only left hand drive.Mike i hope im not a pane in the neck i would realy like this for my car.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on other cars.As i mentioned its showing just that in mycars owners manual as a strip along the facia and the doors.I am not too good on the laptop or i would send a photo.There must be a company that dose that.On my recent search i found an american company dose them for Skoda superb but only left hand drive.Mike i hope im not a pane in the neck i would realy like this for my car.Regards Patrick.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Patrick -

I do apologise that I could only just get back to you now -- I do have your replies as above..

I will look further into this for your Patrick - you will need to give me some time to do so - but I'll do that and get back to you asap if thats ok with you..

Best Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mike thanks for your reply.I appreciate your help in this matter and await your reply.

REGARDS PATRICK.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Patrick -

My apologies for the delay - I have been looking into this for a time as promised..

I have come up with a company Patrick that should be able to help you - I will give you a link to them - that is HERE..click the link.

Contact them via the web site there and Im sure they will be able to help you with what you are wanting.

Very best rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MIKE thank you for the information you have given but i checked it out . again its only left hand drive cars they do.

REGARDS .PATRICK.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Patrick - thank you for your message.

The LHD panels will fit the RHD cars though Patrick - have a word with them in that regard - there is no reason why they will not - so long as its the Superb - right year etc..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi mike there is no way that LHD will fit RHD.

Regards Patrick.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Patrick -

Why is that - have they said that ? The dash on the two are simply swapped over and are symmetrical so I cannot see why that would be the case to be honest with you...

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike.still trying to get information about this kit.I have been in touch with that company [email protected] but the woman i spoke to just couldent give me an answer.

REGARDS PATRICK.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Patrick -

Good to hear from you..

What exactly did the person have to say then?? Is it the issue over whether LHD panels will fit ?

Kind Rgds, MIKE.........................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Mike.i asked if she could find out if L/H would fit but she has not come back to me.But i personally cant see how it can.

regards Patrick.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Patrick -

Im sorry - your post timed out again - I have to try and keep a manual track when this happens.. so sorry about that .

Let me know why you are thinking they wont fit Patrick - if you have something particualr in mind -

They will - unless you have a specific issue in mind that I can help you with.....

Kind Rgds, MIKE.