Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a saab 95 s plate my gearbox is on the way out type

I have a saab 95 s plate my gearbox is on the way out type fm 55 b 01,my friend has given me another saab gearbox type fm 55 b 05 is it compatible for my car
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE... Im happy to help you.

The replacement you have is according to the data I have here , compatible and will physically fit your car.

I would suggest - which is always good practice in these situations, check the physical appearance of the two / compare for any differences - inc check the amount of the splines on the clutch shaft etc - just to be on the safe side as "odd" things can occur from time to time with motors!

Kind Rgds, MIKE..

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.