Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a Peugeot 407 which appears to lag on accelearation

Customer Question

Update - main dealership provided information and estimate to my satisfaction.

I have a Peugeot 407 2.0 CRD SW 2006 (56) which appears to have a ' lag' when selecting gears (and slow to respond especially under strain i.e. uphill) - someone has suggested re-calibrating the electronic chip to re-set the vehicles computer to improve performance (approx. £130.00) - the vehicle drives well otherwise and holds speed when attained although it is slow on the uptake (no immediate 'oomph' when accelerating) - car has done 90,000 miles?

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Do you still need help with this issue?