Mark
Mark, Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

must have ran out of diesel, fuel gauge was wrong , bled the

Customer Question

must have ran out of diesel, fuel gauge was wrong , bled the the injectors van will not start and have recently changed air flow chamber
Category: Car
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello, my name is Mark and I will try help you with this.

Mark :

I would suggest you manually fill the fuel filter and then carry out the bleeding process at the injectors.

Mark :

Also make sure there are no leaks from the spill pipes and other fuel hoses.

JACUSTOMER-t43atxkx- :

although i have recently changed the air throttle chamber because it would not start when it got very cold it still kept kangarooing while trying to accelerate. then i realised that the fuel gauge was mis reading which made me think i might have been driving on fresh air so i put plenty of deisel in and as i said before bled the injectors but i had not filled fuel filter. i will have a go tomorrow cheers / no heater plugs is this usual. even thogh i have no heater light on dash and never had problems in previous winters.

Mark :

How did you get on?