Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

can you tell me the name of insurance broker for my car

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Thank you for your question.

Im afraid it is absolutely not possible for anyone to be able to tell you that - there are literally thousands of insurance brokers around the UK - you could be dealing with anyone of them..

But - I can tell you that your Insurance company will be able to tell you - and will tell you if you ask them - there is no reason for them not to / to withhold such information -

I see you have tried already, the "internet / bank and Dvla" -- out of those , only your bank would have a chance.. in that if you have a direct debit set up to pay an insurance broker... they would know who it is..

Otherwise - you need to ask your actual company as above....

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.