Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

hi all ignition lights come on with the key, windows etc work

Customer Question

hi all ignition lights come on with the key, windows etc work but will not crank/turn over, engine is completely dead - any ideas of the problem, thanks dan
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello and Welcome Daniel.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you -

Given your fault - and description - and the fault description too - this sounds very much as though the module you mention has gone / failed. ( Im assuming you have tried your spare key - just in case of a transmitter fault )

Other than that - you could have it checked with dealer level (STAR) equipment and I really would recommend that - but it appears you will need a replacement at least at this juncture.. I do recommend you have that confirmed as above though... but your symptoms are for that / circuit.

Let me know how you get on - or if you need anything else at all...I'm always happy to help more as and if needed -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.