Mark
Mark, Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

This may sound very amateur but the Bandit GSF600 I just bought

Customer Question

This may sound very amateur but the Bandit GSF600 I just bought does not say which way the arrow on the tank should point for the main fuel tank, can you help its a 96 model.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try help you with this.

The lever for the fuel switch is offset lengths. The longer end is used to point to the status of the switch.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PETCOCK-SUZUKI-BANDIT-GSF600S-GSF-600-FUEL-TANK-COCK-SHUTOFF-SWITCH-ASSEMBLY-NEW-/271089266296

The link above may give you a better view of where the setings are.

Mark.