Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Hi I have a vw t5 2008 130 bhp sometimes when pulling away

Customer Question

Hi I have a vw t5 2008 130 bhp sometimes when pulling away from still the clutch judders sometimes its normal.Ive heard that theirs something you renew to do with
the leaver on the side of the gearbox ,have you any advise?

your gratefully roger marwood
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 3 years ago.

Ross :

Hi my name is Ross, I'm a car technician and I’ll help with your question.

Ross :

The Clutch judder on your van is most likely to be caused by your dual mass flywheel, this is a common problem on these models. Unfortunately it's not a cheap fix, the flywheel it's self is quite expensive, as well as a new flywheel the clutch need to be changed but to do this the gearbox needs to removed to gain access which is quite labor intensive.

JACUSTOMER-9heosw3p- :

Hi do you want me to rite the email again?

JACUSTOMER-9heosw3p- :

Hi thanks for your advice .will it get worse or stay the same. What goes wrong with the flywheel?