Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi, I have a Mercedes ML(NNN) NNN-NNNN Where the spare tyre sits

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Mercedes ML(NNN) NNN-NNNN Where the spare tyre sits it is flooded with water. Took everything out of the boot and completely dried it out, also removed the 4 rubber drainage stoppers. I also removed the two side panels where you gain acsess to the back cluster lights. On the left side where the lights sit there was water in that compartment.on the right side where the fuse and SAM box sits is all completely bone dry. I have left the boot lid open with the boot shelf lifted, so the sunshine and wind has dried everything completely out. It has not rained, I went to my car today and yet again there is water where the spare tyre sit. Both back lights compartment are bone dry, I have not driven the car for 4 days, where my car is there is no water anywhere, the boot shelf is dry, my question where is the water coming from ???
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be happy to wait for a answer.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you close the question please, will I be charged for this.

I have been charged £66 for two replys I received earlier this month, for another matter on my car. Can you please confirm this is correct, as I do find this service very expensive.

I look forward to your repy

Karen XXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please send me a full refund of £66.00. One question was answered, but the information given was very poor.

The second question I sent was never answered, but I still got charged !!!!

There have been 2 direct debits withdrawn from my account for a total of £66.00. Therefore I request a full refund for a misleading and poor service, that you have on offer

.

If you do require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me 07712 931999.

Yours Faithfully

Karen XXXX