Mark
Mark, Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

hi there i have a mgf vvc and the immoberliser hes locked me

Customer Question

hi there i have a mgf vvc and the immoberliser hes locked me out with the fob i dont have a spear or the four diget code how can i get round this many thanks greg
Category: Car
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello, my name is Mark and I will try help you with this.

Mark :

Do you know how to input the code using the key in the door lock?

Mark :

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

when i bought i wasnt given the code done the usaul changed batterie in the fob ect

Mark :

That's not what I asked you.

Mark :

If you had the code, do you know how to put it in?

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

i no how to input the code through the door but dont have the code

Mark :

Ok

Mark :

Use code 1515

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

with the key turn to left then each didge turn to the right is that correct

Mark :

Using the key, turn the drivers door lock (clockwise) to the LOCK position, the central locking system will lock the doors. Hold the key in this position for at least 5 seconds, then return the key to the center position.
Now enter the EKA code in the following manner.

(1) Enter the first digit by turning the key fully, as far as it can go, counter clockwise (the central locking will unlock at the first turn), turn the Key back to the central position. Repeat this process the number of times indicated by the first digit of the EKA Code. (Note the central locking will only unlock on the first turn)

(2) Enter the second digit of the code by turning the key fully, clockwise to the lock position (the central locking will now lock) turn the key back to the central position. Repeat this process the number of times indicated by the second digit of the EKA Code. (Note the central locking will only lock on the first turn)

(3) Enter the third digit by turning the key fully, counter clockwise (the central locking will unlock at the first turn), turn the Key back to the central position. Repeat this process the number of times indicated by the third digit of the EKA Code. (Note the central locking will only unlock on the first turn)

(4) Enter the forth digit of the code by turning the key fully, clockwise to the lock position (the central locking will now lock) turn the key back to the central position. Repeat this process the number of times indicated by the forth digit of the EKA Code. (Note the central locking will only lock on the first turn)

Mark :

Do you require anything else?

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

still not ressponding

Mark :

1515 was the dealer bypass code. If it isn't responding then either the unit is faulty or you are not using the correct method.

Mark :

As you have been given the method we must assume the unit is faulty.

Mark :

Your next option is to send the unit away to either have it repaired or disabled.

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

still not good

Mark :

That i'm afraid is your only options.

Mark :

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

is the dealer code correct 1515

Mark :

Yes

Mark :

Go to google and type rover 1515

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

in the instructions is that all good

Mark :

Yes

Mark :

If it doesn't work then the unit is faulty

Mark :

Are you sure you are doing it correctly?

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

im not sure just following the instructions

JACUSTOMER-gxwcyhe3- :

has it got a lock out if you balls up so many times

Mark :

Yes

Mark :

I think you get 3 attempts and then have to wait a bit.

Mark :

Any luck yet?

Mark :

Please remember to rate my assistance.

Mark :

Mark :

Mark.

Mark :

Hope you got it sorted.