Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi,Is it possible to use a Suzuki grand vitara XL-7 V6 Auto2.5

Hi,Is it possible to use a Suzuki grand vitara XL-7 V6 Auto2.5 2002 exhaust system on my Suzuki grand vitara XL-7 V6,2.7,2002?Thanks Martin.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.

Name is Greg,

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Both the same engine even use a lot of the same engine parts like timing chain kits etc . Not to sure if the sensors are all the same but you can swap over parts if needed from your 2.5 to the 2.7L ..

Exhaust is the same from the Cats to the rear end .

Need further assistance then please get back to me.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button , For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting. Rgds Greg