Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

rear passenger window wont wind up window lift mechanisim is

Customer Question

rear passenger window wont wind up window lift mechanisim is fine seems unable to get power throug normal switch use window is offside suzuki grand vitara 2001
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you.

Before we progress - I need you to tell me exactly what you have done / tried etc so far...

So please let me know as above by way of reply here - When I receive your reply, I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE..................