Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

i changed the battery in my rav4 and think i touched terminals

i changed the battery in my rav4 and think i touched terminals the wrong way round in the process.battery is installed correctly now and engine starts but have no fuel indicator, turning indicators,radio,a/c,cental locking.have i blown a main fuse somewhere?
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Okay, good news is the engine starts, as crossing the battery terminals can totally damage lots of fuses and ECM's ..So your lucky here ;-)

What you have to do now is check the fuses under the drivers side dash
as here are the fuses for the fuel indicator, turning indicators,radio,a/c,cental locking. this should be a 7.5amp fuse so use another 7.5 and not a 10 or 15 amp fuse as i often see used.

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg