Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Ingis,Suzuki,,Cuts out after 5 minutes running,starts straight

Customer Question

Ingis,Suzuki,,Cuts out after 5 minutes running,starts straight away on key,fuses OK,also wipers ,radio,door central locking affected,any ideas?? done 43ooo miles,one owner.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I took the car to the main dealer,after a day,I was contacted by phone was told,they drove the car around,could not find any fault, that was Friday 25,I rang them this morningI shall,told they would look again to find an answer,I will wait until tomorrow to see if they have had any success,

I will wait until then

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you..

Before we progress - I note in your question above- you say.." ,also wipers ,radio,door central locking affected...."....

....Do you mean , when this happens, those items ARE AFFECTED... or not?

Please let me know , then we can carry on..

When I receive your reply, I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE...............

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi,I am still waiting for the Suzuki garage to contact me,they said today,will keep you informed Tom

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Tom.

How are you getting on ? Have you had any word from the dealer ?

If you still need help on this, please let me know the answer to the question I asked re clarification as to exactly shattered happens , before...then we can progress ..

Kind rgds, MIKE................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mike,I received the car back from the dealer yesterday,they assured me everything was now working OK,could not get a lot more as to what the problem was,took the car for a 20 mile run,no problems,I am now satisfied with the outcome. Thank you for your attention in this matter,Regards Tom

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Tom -

Thank you for your reply and follow up.

Im very pleased to hear all is now ok for - If you should need anything else on this - or anything else at all , you know where I am now and are most welcome.

I hope all does indeed go ok with your car for now though but I am always here should you need anything at all.

-- I do just need you to now click on the "OK ratings" for me please at this point as that's how Im credited for my time etc.. I Thank you in advance for that ..

Very best rgds to you -

MIKE.

Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mike, everthing now OK many thanks,any more problems,willcontact,regards Tom