Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have an MG ZR Diesel . The cooling fan does start when it

Customer Question

I have an MG ZR Diesel . The cooling fan does start when it gets hot.I have put a new sensor on but it still does not start. I tried the sensor in boiling water and the fan was starting right away. The engine is slow to start when cold I have checked the heaterplugs and they work alright. As the Engine Managemet light stays on could it be something else.I have fitted another FIP on it. Does it need to be Programmed. Please Advise

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Close question I will then ask another question