Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Range Rover P38 1998 model EAS system Pump

Customer Question

Have a problem with Range Rover p38 1998 model EAS system which will not call EAS pump. Run diagnostics, every part tested and working separtely but not as a system on the move. Pump will not operate. Pressure switch and thermal switch OK pump will run with jumper, new relay tried. All sensors sending correct info.Pump relay replaced. When pumped up manually by jumper or Diagnostics s/w to 150 psi the system works until the air in the resevoir runs out.  Bonus of £20 paid for answer which fixes this problem with permanent cure not using a workaround.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need advice on this so will wait a little longer to see if any of your experts can assist.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close this question and refund my deposit