Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

i HAVE A rOVER 75 05D91036 when it is cold it will not engage

Customer Question

i HAVE A rOVER 75 05D91036 when it is cold it will not engage in reverse gear all the forward ones are ok but when i drive a short distance reverse works then it is a bmw engine and transmission no problem through the day only when i park up at night i have to make sure i park so i can drive off in the morning
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on?