Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi, my Bentley * G Regs battery keeps dying. even when its

Customer Question

Hi, my Bentley * G Reg's battery keeps dying. even when its turned off it is showing 2amps - I don't think that's correct and think something must be staying on while the car is switched off which is draining the battery - am I right?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Yes that is correct the battery voltage that you are getting is too low and something is drawing on the battery when the vehicle is off.
The best way to determine what area to start looking is to go to the fuse box with a test light and check the fuses with the vehicle off and this will determine what is drawing the power.