Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

How to take of front number plate holder, and remove existing

Customer Question

How to take of front number plate holder, and remove existing expanding Rivets, so as to renew plate that has been damaged. car is a Bentley Flying Spur, 2006.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Of course i still need a answer, that is why i paid in advance, if you do not have the answer please refund my monies, as experts you have had enough time to give me a answer. Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already replied to you, and as said i paid my monies up front and still do not have a answer, you have had enough time as experts, please refund my money and have the courtesy to reply, Mr XXXXXXX.