Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My fiat scudo 2,ltr e7 taxi wont start when hot, i replaced

Customer Question

My fiat scudo 2,ltr e7 taxi wont start when hot, i replaced feul presure pump and rial with sensor.steel not sorted any answer please HELP HELP?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on?