Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Citroen C5 HDi (2010) front seat belt warning light and alarm

Citroen C5 HDi (2010) front seat belt warning light and alarm sounds when persons leaves the seat, after 120 seconds audio goes off but warning light is still indicating seat belt not used indicating that someone is in the seat, is this a fault in the stick for the belt
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

This issue that you are having is with the seat belt connector, this has malfunctioned and is resulting in the problem that you are having. To correct this issue the seal belt connector assembly will need to be replaced.