Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i disconnected the battery on my 2008 renault master van. Now

Customer Question

i disconnected the battery on my 2008 renault master van. Now the immobiliser light just flashes and the van won't start.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Try these steps and let me know if it gets you going.

Disconnect the negative and the positive battery cable ends and leave disconnected for 15 minutes, then reconnect the positive first and then the negative.
Insert the key in the ignition and turn to the on position but do not try to start the vehicle, leave this way for 5 minutes and then try to start the vehicle.