Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

vw polo1.4l petrol car overheated fan did not come on small

vw polo1.4l petrol car overheated fan did not come on small bubbles rising in expantion tank when idling where is thermostat
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you -

Probably the simplest way to explain where the thermostat is on your engine is - follow the top large radiator hose from the radiator - and at the other end of that hose, where it connects , is where your thermostat is - that is the thermostat housing... you change it there -

Best Rgds, MIKE.

............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.