Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hi ! I require 2 exhaust pipe clamps which secure the rear

Customer Question

Hi ! I require 2 exhaust pipe clamps which secure the rear box of a Bentley Arnage Red Label Auto 2001 6.750 C.C. to the exhaust pipe.. They appear to be cast in metal. Thank You, ***** ***** The Reg No of my car is B4 DWW.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Dave and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you ..

Please tell me exactly what it is you require help with... ie - we provide tech support but not actual parts supplies... If however you need info / details of a company that could help with supplies, we can do that -

So please just let me know - then we can progress from there -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still wAITING FOR A RESPONSE REGARDING tWO REAR EXHAUST CLAMPS WHICH SECURE THE TWO REAR EXHAUST BOXES TO THE MAIN EXHAUST PIPE, THEY APPEAR TO BE MADE OF A CASTING, SECURED AS CLAMPS TO THE PIPES

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still await any positive feed back about the exhaust back brackets for my Bentley.
No information, or quotes, and source of availability has been negative.
Dave

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Dave -

Dave I first replied to you pointing out that we are a tech advise service and don't supply any parts at all but that too , we are happy to help source your parts if needed... and I was awaiting a reply from you as to what you wanted us to do.

Your first reply made no refernce to my info to you at all - ie, what I said... and further to with your second contact.

If you need help in sourcing the parts you require - do just let me know... and also, at the same time , let me know where you have tried already -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.