Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My fiat doblo front windscreen washer, back wiper & washer

Customer Question

My fiat doblo front windscreen washer, back wiper & washer don't work
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Gordon -

This is MIKE - I have helped you before.

I see also you have had this issue for quite some time having discussed it with a different expert here...

Where exactly are you up to with thos then now - what have you done / tried etc ...??

Too - please give me the Full reg no. of the vehicle.

Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Reg number is Nd54 FFA tried another switch but was wrong one a van one but washer didn't work but that would be a different pump
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Gordon.

Thank you for your reply.

If you fitted a wrong switch to the van, it wouldn't work.. it has to bve the right one - the exact one for your van per its VIN.. the switches between the vans are wired diffferently inside... you cant see that from the outside - So even if it physically fits - it has to the correct one for it to work.

So basically you would be wasting your time, it sending you round in circles - looking foir faults that are not there with fitting anything but the correct switch. Again - there are several variables so I suggest to get one from a Fiat parts dept - using the VIN of the vehilce to ID the correct part - and from what you have said, that should cure this for you.

-- Im glad to have helped you ..

I do just need you to click on the "OK / Excellent ratings" for me at this piont Gordon - Thank you.

If you do need to get back to me at anytime agfter, you can do so no problem.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again...

Im just following up with you on your Jeep Cherokee.

I have sent you your answer as above and I see you have viewed it.

However, should you need anything more, feel free to get back to me.

.>> Meantime at this point I do need you to please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.