Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a fiat Ulysse 2.0 litre JTD with an injector that needs

I have a fiat Ulysse 2.0 litre JTD with an injector that needs replaced, I have taken the electrics off and the fuel connections, I have undone the 2 7mm hex nuts and removed them from the studs but I am unable to extract the injector is there something else I need to do ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

No you have removed everything if the injectors have never been out they can be stubborn, you will have to keep twisting and pulling until they come free.
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.